With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in Charleston WV anyway? Many homeowners across America and Charleston WV are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending […]
Tag Archives | foreclosure-process
Understanding the foreclosure process in West Virginia is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. But just know that it’s not […]
What Others Have To Say…
Mr. Feazelle sold his house to us and made some quick 💵! Be like Mr. Feazelle....sell us your 🏠 and make 💰! 😄 304-250-9336Hear from another satisfied client on why you should sell your home to us!!
Mr. Feazelle sold his house to us and made some quick 💵! Be like Mr. Feazelle....sell us your 🏠 and make 💰! 😄 304-250-9336Posted by A&M Investments on Tuesday, October 23, 2018
Like Us On Facebook!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Tips For Making The Sale Of Your House In Charleston WV Quick And Painless
- Reasons Why Your House Isn’t Selling The Traditional Way In Charleston WV
- Comparing Your Selling Options For Your Charleston WV Real Estate
- How To Save Money When Selling Your Investment Property in Charleston WV
- Finding The Right Buyer For Your Charleston WV House